Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
WHO MOVED MY NUTS? (Book) (Typically 2 hours)
bottom is too crowded
Seminars Topics (typically 1-2 hours)
Ø Customer Service “Simply Outstanding Service”
Ø Time Management
Ø Stress Management
Ø Goal Setting
Ø Entrepreneurship 101
Ø How to position yourself for college
Ø The Law of Attraction
Ø Servant and Transformational Leadership
Ø The magic of positive thinking
Ø Serving to be great
Ø Getting out of the trap
Ø Triumph over tribulations
Workshops (Typically 1 day)
Ø Financial Development
Ø Board Development
Ø Program Development
Ø Developing Mentors
Ø Recruitment and Retention strategies
Ø Leadership Development
Ø True Colors (Personality Assessments for individuals and Groups)
- Miami Dade Police Department “Bridging the Gap between the Police and Community”
- St. Petersburg Community College “The Art and Science of Leadership”
- Shiloh High School “How to be a Student Athlete”
- National Association of Black Social Workers “Self Improvement is the basis of Community Development”
- DeShawn Snow Empowerment Camp “Entrepreneurship 101”
- Future Foundation “Can We Talk” Communication Skills
- McNair Middle School “From Boyhood to Manhood”
- Fulton Human Service “21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership”
- H.P. Taylor Brotherhood Retreat “Keys to Success”
- Therrell High School “Your Network will increase your Net worth”
- High Point Family YMCA “Diversity is the spice of life”
- Call to Manhood Conference “Rites of Passage”
- Legal Shield “TeamWork Makes the DreamWorks”
- Felix-Fechenbach-Berufskolleg College in Detmold,Germany
- Kingdom of God church in Colleg Park, Georgia "Entrepreneurship"
- Seeds of Success "17 Laws of Teamwork"
- U.S. Attorney Office of North Georgia "Youth Summit"
- Congressional Black Caucus Job Fair
- Fulton County "Teen Dads"
- Atlanta Technical College Institute for Males "21st Century Man"
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) "The Impact that same gender programs have on graduation rates"
- Hearts to Nourish Hope in Riverdale,Ga
- West Georgia Technical College Post Secondary Program for Men called ACE
HENRY M. CARTER, MBA SPEAKING FEES:
- $1,500 for up to 2hrs in Georgia; $1,000 for an additional hour.
- $2,500 for up to 2hrs outside of Georgia. $1,000 for an additional hour (including all travel- airfare, ground transportation, hotel, food)
- Minimum of $3,500 for any engagement that requires a full day (including all travel- airfare, ground transportation, hotel, food) $1,000 for additional travel days (whole or partial)
4910 Eagles Valley Circle
Lithonia, GA 30038